If you like my frugal recipes, you’ll LOVE my Ebook! 1 Month of Dirt Cheap Dinners brings you an entire month of easy, frugal & delicious recipes, along with meal plans and shopping lists! Best part, it’s only $1.99!
Meatless Mondays are a great way to save a little extra money each week.
This sandwich is sweet & salty, very unique, and extremely inexpensive! It’s a great treat for kids and grown-ups alike.
I like to serve it with a side of veggies or a salad.
- 12 pcs bread
- Peanut Butter
- Jelly, any flavor
- Powdered Sugar
- 2 beaten eggs with 1 tbsp. flour added
- 1 c. Whole milk
- 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. sugar
- Spread bread with peanut butter and jelly.
- Make batter and dip sandwich into batter quickly.
- Fry in deep HOT oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- This is enough batter for 10 pieces of bread.