Ham & Cheese Panini with Spicy Mayo
Recipe Type: Lunch
This isn’t just a sandwich. It’s a hug wrapped up in crusty bread and gooey cheese.
- Aldi Pane Italian Bread (this stuff is like crack…soooo amazingly GOOD!)
- Ham lunch meat
- Any kind of cheese, but I used shredded Mexican Blend AND shredded Parmesan!
- Garlic Powder
- Dill weed
- Butter, unsalted
- First make your Spicy Mayo… Mix together 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon Sriracha, a dash of garlic powder, and a few shakes of dill weed.
- Mix very well.
- Slather your Spicy Mayo onto your bread, add several slices of ham, and any kind of cheese you have.
- Close the sandwich, then smear real unsalted butter on the outside of the sandwich.
- I fry mine on medium in my panini pan.
- If you don’t have a panini maker, cook it like you would a grilled cheese.
- On medium for 2-3 minutes, checking frequently to avoid burning.
- Flip and repeat.
- Cut in half so the melted cheese oozes out onto the plate. Serve hot.
CLICK HERE to see the rest of the recipes from this week’s frugal meal plan