This is a delicious, light & fresh recipe that is super easy on your wallet! We often use fresh-caught fish that my husband scores on his fishing outings, but when we don’t have that, I like to use Tilapia.
- 4 Fish filets. I like Tilapia or any flakey white lake fish.
- 8 Tortillas
- Shredded Lettuce
- Sour Cream
- Shredded Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 can beer
- ¾ Cup Flour
- Lots of spices, about ½ tsp of each: cumin, chili powder, garlic (lots of garlic!), salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, parsley, onion powder.
- Mix well batter ingredients well.
- Thaw fish (if frozen) & dry on a papertowel.
- Dip in batter and fry in hot oil until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Set on papertowel to remove excess oil.
- Break fish up into bite sized pieces.
- Add to tortillas and top with desired fix ‘ins.
Image courtesy of KEKO64 / FreeDigitalPhotos.net