Well, it’s official… I’m crushing on Bruschetta! And it all started because my husband brought home a cheap, one-dollar, day-old baguette from the store and I just couldn’t let it go to waste. I looked through my pantry and found everything I needed for a quick Bruschetta.
Here’s the recipe, and my video on how I made it.
Cheap & Easy Bruschetta Appetizer Recipe
- 1 large baguette
- 1 can Rotel (I used the Aldi version)
- Olive oil
- Spices: garlic powder, onion powder, basil
- Cheese: Parmesan, Mozzarella, or any kind you have on hand
- Slice baguette.
- Spread lightly with butter and toast under broiler.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl, and spoon onto sliced baguette.
- Top with cheese and broil until bubbly.
- Serve hot & enjoy!