I love Ramen. I could eat it daily, but, sadly, I think it may shorten my lifespan and I’d swell up like a hot air balloon. Did you know that if you ate Ramen Noodles for every meal, every day, for a year, you’d only spend $140 A YEAR on groceries?? It’s true! The dirt cheap price of Ramen has made it a staple for college co eds for years, and that’s the very same reason YOU should add it to your menu plan, as well! (IN MODERATION)!
This recipe is not the Ramen of your college glory days. This is, dare I say…GOURMET! We love it in our house, and I think you will too!
- Ramen Noodles (one package per person)
- Frozen Peas
- Fresh (or canned) Mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- A Pinch of the Following Spices: Curry Powder, Garlic Powder, Paprika
- Cook noodles according to directions on package. 1 package per person. Do not drain.
- Warm up peas and a few teaspoons of water in a bowl in microwave for 90 seconds.
- Slice and quickly sautee mushrooms in some olive oil and garlic powder.
- To cooked noodles and water, add your peanut butter, spices, and sriracha to taste. Mix well until peanut butter is completely melted and evenly dispersed.
- Add peas and sauteed mushrooms.
- Serve while hot. Eat with chopsticks and enjoy!