Busy, busy, busy! That pretty much sums up your life, right? Yeah, mine too! That’s why I love finding affordable and healthy snacks that we can grab-and-go, without having to resort to drive-through fast food. I was excited to find these delicious, good-for-you, gluten-free hummus snack boxes from Wild Garden that provide perfect portion control and require NO refrigeration!
Wild Garden Snack Boxes to Go come in a variety of delicious flavors, like: Traditional Hummus & Sea Salt Quinoa Chips, Roasted Garlic Hummus & Multi-Seed Crackers, Traditional Hummus & Veggie Chips, Roasted Garlic Hummus & Sea Salt Pita Chips…and MORE!
You need these convenient hummus snack packs in your life, and here are 25 reasons why!
25 WAYS TO EAT WILD GARDEN SNACK BOXES TO GO
1. Keep a few in your car for the kids to eat when you have a million errands to run.
2. Send a Snack Box to Go care package to your college student to keep in their dorm (that’s what I did because they’re so convenient and require no refrigeration!)
3. Add them to your little one’s lunch box.
4. Eat them for an afternoon snack when you’re trying to stay on your diet.
5. Put them in your kid’s Easter Baskets instead of candy.
6. Stash a couple in your purse to take on your next flight.
7. Wrap in a pretty bow and give as neighbor gifts this Christmas.
8. Keep a few in the cabinet for your picky eaters, because all kids love “dip”!
9. Grab a blanket, a bottle of wine, some cheese slices, and Snack Boxes to Go, for an instant romantic picnic by the water.
10. Don’t feel like making dinner? Then make it fun & easy on yourself, too, by placing a box at each place setting, paired with prewashed salad and veggies. Simple and healthy!
11. Drop one in your spouse’s work bag and attach a sweet little note.
12. For movie night, give each family member a Snack Box to Go instead of boring old popcorn.
13. Decorate the box and send it to school with your kiddo as a tasty teacher’s gift.
14. Snack Boxes to Go make the perfect Christmas stocking stuffers.
15. Stash several boxes in your desk at work so when hunger strikes you’re not tempted to run to the vending machine.
16. Bring ’em along on your next camping trip. They’re perfect to keep in the RV because the require no refrigeration.
17. Keep in your gym bag as a post-workout snack.
18. Pass them out to the Trick-or-Treaters at Halloween and you’ll be the most popular house on the block.
19. Are you one of those people who loathes breakfast? Then eat a Snack Box to Go instead of cereal.
20. Do you live in an area where you’re prone to bad weather and power outages? Then stock up and keep them in the pantry for emergencies.
21. Santa eats enough cookies on Christmas Eve, so this year, leave him a Snack Box to Go instead! He can even take it with him while he’s busy delivering gifts.
22. They’re perfect for avid backpackers and hikers to throw in their bags.
23. Introduce young children to new foods, flavors, and textures by letting them try Wild Garden hummus as a first food.
24. Decorate the boxes and have your child give them as classroom Valentines.
25. Watch for sales, and then stock up and donate to your local food pantry or homeless shelter.
For more information on Wild Garden and their yummy products, visit their website!
I was provided with Wild Garden Snack Boxes to Go for review purposes, but have not been paid to write this post, and thoughts reflected on this blog are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which may earn me a few cents, if clicked, paid by the advertiser, at no cost to you. Thank you.