I was just thinking about my week, and about how crazy life is, and how there’s no way I could do the things I do and put in 16 hour days without Christ, who gives me all my strength. Seriously, parents…do you sometimes wonder why you’re tired at the end of the day?? It’s because this stuff is HARD! I just have to say,
With all the TV commercials about the upcoming Amazon Prime Day, I have to admit, I was intrigued. Most of my friends and a lot of my family members are already taking advantage of all the savings Amazon Prime has to offer. Even my oldest son is a member, and he’s sold on it! As the frugal mom I am, I did my research and found a lot of really great reasons for frugal parents like you & me to just go ahead, take the plunge, and JOIN!
1. Diaper deals! Amazon prime is one of the most popular places for amazing deals on diapers. Prime members who Subscribe & Save can get a 20% discount and enjoy diapers shipped right to their door for as low as 20 cents per diaper!
3. Free 2-day shipping. Can’t get out of the house because you’re bogged down with boogers and painted in poo? Me too. With FREE Two-Day Shipping from Amazon Prime, your shopping problems are solved.
4. Sleep deprived parents forget stuff. I get like 4 hours of sleep a night, so carting my Littles through the store trying to remember everything on my list just doesn’t work. I always forget stuff, yet another reason why I have an online shopping addiction. With Amazon Prime, its no problem. Just get online while baby naps, click, and you’re done. It arrives so fast I barely even had time to remember I forgot it…wait, forgot what?
5. I love gift-giving, but it never fails that every event just seems to sneak up on me too fast. 2 day shipping saves me when I need to find a unique gift and get it there QUICK!
6. Unlimited photo storage. Is your smart phone overflowing with photos of Junior? Not a problem with Amazon Prime’s unlimited photo storage! Your cherished moments are safe on Amazon Cloud Drive and accessible from anywhere!
7. Access to movies, music, and Kindle books. Never fret again about heading out in the rain or cold to rent movies for the kids. With Amazon Prime, books, movies, and music are included in your membership and available to you at the touch of a button.
8. They have awesome Baby Registry benefits, including discounts of 10-15% off remaining registry items!
9. All of this is available to you for only $99/YEAR…and you can try it for free now for 30 days!
10. Tomorrow is Amazon Prime Day! WOO HOO! Don’t you want to take advantage of even more deals than you see on Black Friday??? So do I! 🙂 But Amazon Prime Day deals are only available to Amazon Prime members! So, what are you waiting for, you money-saving frugal parent, you? JOIN TODAY! 🙂
I’m not a pro, but now that I’ve officially had my “two under two,” (2 kids under the age of two years old) for four months, I can definitely say it’s getting easier. The little pumpkin is 20 months, and the new little Peanut is 4 months. At first, I’d lock myself in the house, afraid to go anywhere, afraid of the meltdowns or diaper blowouts that might occur in public. But now I’m much better at going with the flow. Here are a few of my survival tips.